Roll-Out Made Easy for Your Enterprise
Let us help you put your idea into action. We’ll collaborate with your staff to see it through step by step until it’s done.
Do you find the concept of coordinating hundreds of vehicle installations and preparing training for users across your firm to be daunting? It’s good news: our project managers are there to take the strain off you.
We consider implementation a critical step for any enterprise customer to realize the value that Mobile Control can deliver. That’s why we have dedicated resources on staff with project management experience and best practices to share.
We develop a customized Statement of Work (SOW) for each enterprise implementation and get approval on all steps involved. A typical enterprise implementation plan includes:
- An implementation checklist outlining all major milestones and responsibilities in the project
- An installation plan for your vehicles, including locations, times and details on the procedure
- Coordination with any software integration partners involved in the final solution
- A training plan for different user roles and locations
- A project closure review and transition to the SageQuest Customer Care team
A dedicated implementation project manager sees you and your team through the process and keeps everyone moving towards the finish line. They will work with the entire SageQuest team across departments to ensure your expectations are exceeded and your timeline is met.